Competitors' Home Page
This page will provide links to the event regulations, the on-line entry form, the unseeded entry list, (in due course) the seeded entry list, and the virtual official notice board.
Further documents will be available from this page when published.
Entries have now closed.
We shall be holding Competitors' Briefings by Zoom webinar on Thursday 18th November and Friday 19th November at 8 p.m. Links for you to register for one of the Webinars will be sent out later - they are intended to be identical - there is no need to attend both of them, but attendance at one of them for both crew members is compulsory. Please keep one of these times free.
- Limited Contact Timekeeping - Competitors' Guidance
- TCS/NERS Document Upload Instructions (in secure area)
- Road Book (in secure area)
- Stage Plans
- Competitor Record Cards (what we used to call Time Cards)
- On-line Entry Form
- Entries received
- Seeded Entry List
- Safety Videos
- Vital Equiment Fuel Order Form
- Sportity App poster (giving password)
- Motorsport UK: Covid-19 information
- Motorsport UK: Covid-19 Competitor Guidance
- Motorsport UK: Return to Motorsport Competitor Guidance
- Motorsport UK: Return to Motorsport: Competitor Guidance video
- Motorsport UK: Face Mask Requirements
- Motorsport UK Service Area Guidelines
- MSV's Safety Guidance Notes
- Final Instructions (Competitors' Bulletin 1)
This year we are using MSV's "Print at Home" eTicket system. The MSV system will send an email to the person nominated in the entry to receive communications. This email will provide a link to allow you to print your own tickets. The number of tickets sent out is one for the driver, one for the co-driver, and one for each support person who has been named (and for whom a contact number has been given) on your on-line entry - the export from the database for this purpose was taken at 18:00 on 16th November.
Emails have now been sent from the MSV ticketing system. The tickets are bar-coded and will be scanned in at the circuit gates. Note, you can only use each ticket once so don't copy them to your friends! If you leave the circuit after the ticket has been scanned and want to be re-admitted later, then you need to have the ticket scanned out as you leave - then it is valid again to re-admit you.